The Wave Rider was born in 1997 and its Smooth ride has been loved by many runners all over the world. MIZUNO ENERZY in the midsole provides soft landing and smooth toe-off. Pararel shaped MIZUNO WAVE guides the runners to the correct road-path. The Smoothest WAVE RIDER in 25 years of history.
– Mizuno enerzy throughout the entire midsole to prcnide excellent cushioning and energy return.
– Mizuno wave. combining cushioning and stability. supports propulsion and provides a dynamic feel.
– The new form of mizuno wave allows for a balance of stability mth the softness of mizuno enerzy.
– STACK MM:24/26
– Inspired by nature. Wave is a unique midsole technology that provides both cushioning and stability Wave’s unique shape absorbs and disperses the impact at foot strike. which results in a smoother. more cushioned feel on
– The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
– Provides a well cushioned landing with amazing energy return. This midsole material surpasses all expectations of comfort set by previous materials.
– Breathable and cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
– An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and decelaratlon of the foot dunnq transition. creating the smoothest ride possible.
– A unique midsole compound providing high comfort and perfomance. while being extremely lightweight.
– Durability and Traction. X- 10 is an extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and gives more traction at the heel strike.
Features Mizuno Wave Rider 25 Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g