Activate your daily workouts to full speed with the Energy Falcon.
These running shoes from adidas are ideal for beginner-level neutral runners due to the smoothness and durability of its components, as well as its stabilizing characteristics.
Cloudfoam is the central component of the Energy Falcon’s cushioning, offering high responsiveness that is ideal for training both in the city and on the track. The inclusion of an OrthoLite® sockliner in the midsole provides an additional layer of comfort through each transition, giving the Energy Falcon a very soft feel during each race.
The durable adiwear outsole, through its waffle-like pattern, has great traction on asphalt and cement that gains in stability thanks to a central rail, whose rib-like tendrils also give great flexibility to the Energy Falcon as they devour the track. This philosophy of elasticity and fluidity is maintained in the upper, where a textile mesh build joins a minimalist TPU cage at the instep and a heel counter to provide greater safety, support and confidence without losing its great, freedom-instilled feel.These men’s running shoes offer a cushioned and supportive feel for the trail and the track. They have a knit upper with exterior support that hugs the midfoot and heel. Ultra-soft Cloudfoam cushioning provides comfort for every stride.
– ORTHOLITE: anti-bacterial comfort and performance sockliner
– CLOUDFOAM ™ A holistic comfort experience from step-in to stride. Designed for an ultra-soft step with superior cushioning.
– FITPANEL: supportive panel provides optimal midfoot fit
– FITCOUNTER: supportive heel construction designed to enable the free motion of the achilles tendon.
– 0 ADIWEAR: Non-marking outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
Features adidas Energyfalcon Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g